Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
Anthony Fletcher is a Senior Adviser at MJ Hudson. He has over 30 year’s professional experience as a Fixed Income Investor and Portfolio Manager.
He started his career at IBJ International, where he was responsible for investment in the Japanese and US government bond and Eurodollar bond markets. He then joined SCMI Ltd as Head of Fixed Income, where he was responsible for investment strategy and tactical asset allocation in Global Fixed Income Markets. In 1996 Anthony joined the fixed income team at Deutsche Morgan Grenfell, which as a result of takeover in 2005, became part of Aberdeen Asset Management. In this role he was responsible for investment strategy and tactical asset allocation for fixed income and multi-asset clients with benchmark driven and total return objectives. Anthony’s clients included LGPS and corporate, pension funds; sovereign wealth funds; insurance companies and charitable foundations. Anthony was also a member of the consultative committee and Chair of the investment committee of the Aberdeen Group Pension Plan.
- Approved Person status throughout investment management career: - currently FCA CF30 Investment Advice
- Diploma Technical Analysis, Society of Technical Analysts
- BSc Geology, University of London
- HNC Chemistry, The Royal Society of Chemistry London
Recent client work
- Independent Investment Adviser to several LGPS Pension Funds
- Non-Executive Director, Centrica CCIF
- Manager Selection Multi-Asset Credit, Hampshire Pension Fund
- Manager Selection Green Infrastructure Private Equity Fund, DFID and NIIF
Anthony enjoys road cycling, a founder MAMIL, skiing, fell walking and wine. He is an Explorer Scout Leader for Poseidon ESU; Maidstone West Scout District, and an active fundraiser for Action Medical Research, a children’s health charity.