Brian leads the Irish based AIFM & UCITS Management Company operational team. Brian has been with the MJ Hudson Bridge group since 2014.
Before joining MJ Hudson Bridge, Brian worked for Marathon Asset Management (London) for 6 years managing the hedge fund operations team with responsibility for the oversight, control and development of Marathon’s alternative fund range and before this he worked with Citi Hedge Fund Services (previously BISYS Hedge Fund Services) where he managed a team responsible for the administration of a number of hedge fund and fund of hedge fund clients.
- Degree in Accounting & Finance, Dublin City University
- Affiliate of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
Recent client work
- Brian has acted as the long-term Risk Manager, including Chair of the Risk committee for an Irish Super Management Company with over €10bn in AUM in over 60 UCITS and non-UCITS sub-funds in Irish and Lux domiciled fund umbrellas with a full range of strategies
- Brian designed and developed the investment risk management framework for Bridge Fund Management
- He has undertaken a number of risk-based and governance consultancy projects for asset managers restricting their Irish Management Companies
- Brian represented Irish Funds as an industry representative at the 2018 ESMA workshop on liquidity risk stress testing
Brian enjoys playing sports including golf & GAA, and is a member of the Virginia Agricultural Show Society.