Chiara joined MJ Hudson’s Quantitative solutions team in January 2021 to strengthen client engagement and the development and growth of the RiskMonitor online portal which delivers a range of end-to-end risk and regulatory reporting.
Chiara draws on a range of experience across finance, technology and creative sectors. She is a FinTech Ambassador within Guernsey's FinTech Delivery Group (FDG), formed as part of the States of Guernsey Digital Framework. The FDG is a joint initiative between industry, The States of Guernsey, Guernsey Finance, Locate Guernsey & The Digital Greenhouse and seeks to support the growth of fintech business and innovation in Guernsey.
Before joining MJ Hudson, Chiara worked for an online tech start-up disrupting the UK music industry with the largest online marketplace for booking musicians. During 2020 she worked on innovative digital projects nominated for GB Entrepreneur Awards’ ‘Pivot of the Year’.
Chiara brings skills in project management and product management as well as significant experience in sales and business development. She holds an MSc in Management from the European School of Economics in Milan and is currently studying with the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments.
- MSc Masters in Management, European School of Economics: Distinction
- BMus, University of Manchester: First Class Honours with Proctor-Gregg Prize for Excellence
- CISI Level 3 Award: Introduction to Securities and Investments
- Association for Project Management: Project Management Fundamentals Certificate
Recent Client Work
- development of online SaaS reporting tool (RiskMonitor)
- building help centre for RiskMonitor clients using Orchard Core Document Management System
In Chiara’s free time, you’re most likely to find her making music as a cellist, singer, musical theatre performer or musical director. She’s recently been selected for her most ambitious musical endeavour yet as Musical Director of The Addams Family Musical at London’s Richmond Theatre in October 2022.