Corneill joined the MJ Hudson ESG and sustainability team in Amsterdam in May 2022.
In his role, Corneill advises a range of clients on integrating ESG topics through devising strategies, performs ESG analyses; formulates reports; and identifies improvement and value-creation opportunities.
Prior to joining MJ Hudson, Corneill worked for a social enterprise dedicated to developing social and sustainable entrepreneurship in emerging markets, primarily in Sub-Saharan Africa. Corneill has also spent time as an Analyst at the ING headquarters in Amsterdam, as well as conducting research for businesses and non-profits in Amsterdam, London, Ho Chi Minh City and West Papua.
- BSc (Hons) Liberal Arts & Sciences: Global Challenges, Leiden University College The Hague
- MSc (Distinction) Globalisation and Development, SOAS University of London
Recent client work
- supported a PE firm in integrating ESG considerations throughout their entire investment process, both pre- and post-deal, alongside advising on internal efforts to become more sustainable
- carried out multiple due diligence projects for various PEs, identifying areas of ESG concern and value-creation
- supported a PE firm on carrying out an exit report, highlighting key areas of ESG growth
In his free time, alongside travelling and trying new restaurants, Corneill enjoys spending time playing tennis and kitesurfing, where possible in a warm and sunny place.