Damian, a passionate communicator, works with MJ Hudson’s clients to identify the stories they must tell investors and other stakeholders about their businesses.
With the story threads confirmed, Damian crafts effective narratives that express the essence of the enterprise while encouraging investment, sales, or a change in perception.
Damian published Credit and Creditflux magazines, books, websites and events, around world in the 2000s. This followed a role managing the broker content on Yieldbroker, then Australasia’s largest inter-bank bond-trading portal, and the similar Molten Markets Equities research aggregation portal. He has also worked in medical device R&D, quality and regulatory affairs, and covered property, tech, sustainability, medicine and business as a freelance writer and journalist. Damian joined MJ Hudson on Valentine’s Day 2022.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Information Studies, Communication), University of Technology Sydney
- A Freeman of the Company of Communicators, London
- Associate of the Institute of Professional Editors, (IPEd) Australia
Recent client work
- helped a global investment firm, known for its energy holdings, to reframe its story, highlighting its status as one of the largest renewable energy investors in the world and a leader in clean energy transition
- worked with US-based REIT, which uses tech smarts and big data to identify development opportunities, to launch a new fund that exploits the sites that lesser developers have overlooked
Damian enjoys boating of all kinds, was a keen ocean racer off the costs of Australia, Ireland, France and the UK and kept a motorboat and kayaks on Sydney Harbour before moving to London in 2022. He cycles with his family, loves to cook, is creating a beautiful garden and reads and writes recreationally.