David joined the firm in September 2014 and from February 2015 to January 2016 was seconded to the MJ Hudson Jersey office. David advises on a wide variety of matters including advising in relation to investments from both a company and investor perspective, providing corporate support to start-up companies, corporate acquisitions and fund restructuring.
David has a broad range of legal experience both onshore and offshore, having worked in the UK and in MJ Hudson’s Jersey office. He joined the firm after his completion of the LPC in 2014 and prior to this had experience in City and regional firms as well as with a firm in Beijing.
- BA (Hons) in History, University of Warwick
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP University
- LLB (Hons), BPP University
Recent client work
- advised longstanding client WhereIsMyTransport in relation to its $14.5m Series A extension round, co-led by Naspers Foundry and AfricInvest
- advised Connect Ventures in respect of a number of minority investments in UK startups
- advised longstanding family office clients in respect of a wide variety of debt and equity investments, as well as fund commitments, across multiple jurisdictions
When not finding creative solutions for his clients, David enjoys dabbling in improvisational comedy and finding creative solutions on the stage.