Douwe joined MJ Hudson ESG & sustainability in 2020 as a consultant.
Douwe holds a Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Applied Physics, both from the Technical University of Delft. During his studies, he performed research on luminescent thin-film materials as an application for greenhouse glass to increase crop yield for a scale-up.
- Applied Physics Master, Delft University of Technology
- Applied Physics Bachelor, Delft University of Technology
Recent client work
- helping a private equity firm with portfolio company ESG value creation
- helping a long-term investor in small and medium-sized listed companies with further ESG integration into its investments
- helping a company with obtaining a sustainability linked loan
Douwe has a passion for music, loves playing the piano and likes running and skiing.