Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
Edwina joined MJ Hudson in January 2015 and, alongside her business development activity, has relationship management responsibility for a number of the firm’s leading public and corporate pension clients. In addition, Edwina works with institutional investors who have appointed MJ Hudson to conduct reviews of their global custodian or custodian selection assignments.
Edwina’s clients include North American based public pension plans, corporate pension plans and many foundation and endowment clients.
Edwina has worked in the financial services industry for over twenty years. Her experience includes working with multiple Canadian and US pension plans, other institutional clients, and fund managers. In addition, Edwina has spent over seventeen years working primarily in the custody and consulting industry and has extensive insight on the inner workings of the custodians. Her knowledge of custodian operations includes global custody, fund accounting, fund administration, middle office, and transfer agency services.
Prior to joining MJ Hudson, Edwina’s experience includes working in operations in the front, middle and back office of several large global custodians and the Lead Consultant for a North American based consulting firm focused on custodian and fund servicing consulting. Her last role prior to joining MJ Hudson was a Senior Vice President overseeing complex conversions for a large global custodian.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Health Administration, Ohio University
- MBA, Loyola University’s Chicago Graduate School of Business
Custodian search and selection
Recent Client Work
- led custodian selection processes on behalf of several US and Canadian public pension plans as well as multiple foundations, endowments, and corporate pension plans.
- leading several benchmarking projects specifically around the capabilities of the global custodians, detailed fee assessments, foreign exchange audits, service level commitments and general operating model reviews.
- developing the annual Global Custodian Capabilities Assessments and Reporting (covering over 19+ categories and over 500+ questions). This report covers all major global custodians and regional providers.
Outside of work, Edwina enjoys spending time with family and friends and hiking.