Florian is a Director in MJ Hudson’s ESG & sustainability team. Florian brings extensive financial services and ESG expertise and leads projects covering all aspects of responsible investing. Florian is dedicated to creating solutions that help MJ Hudson’s clients to be leading in responsible investing.
Florian is an experienced Strategic Adviser with a 15-year track record of serving top tier clients. With a background in mathematical economics, he has an appetite for analytical challenges and a focus on strategic value creation. Florian was previously a Partner at strategy consultancy firm, Spring Associates whose ESG practice transferred into MJ Hudson.
- Bachelor of Science in Econometrics, University of Amsterdam
- Master of Science in Actuarial Sciences, University of Amsterdam
- Master of Science in Operations Research, University of Amsterdam
Recent client work
- supported a wide range of Private Equity firms in strengthening the ESG profile while creating enterprise value, through engaging with the leadership of the portfolio companies
- supported multiple companies in showcasing ESG credentials as part of a vendor due diligence trajectory
- performed EU ESG Taxonomy alignment analysis for a company in the run-up to an IPO
- helped companies across many sectors in carbon footprint abatement trajectories, including baseline analysis, GHG protocol alignment, identifying reduction levers, science-based target setting, and offsetting decisions
- helped a range of clients in their compliance efforts with the EU ESG regulations: SFDR & Taxonomy
Florian enjoys discovering new music, dj-ing, sailing, cooking well, all whilst raising three enthusiastic kids.