Giorgio is an Associate in the Private funds law team.
During his training contract, Giorgio has worked extensively on fund formations and primary investments for established managers.
- LLB (Law with New Zealand Law), University of Nottingham
- LPC (Commendation), BBP Leeds
- Spent a year abroad studying at the University of Canterbury
- TEFL English Language Teacher
Recent client work
- helping a private family office present a clear investment strategy in order to attract third party capital
- advised NextEnergy on the formation of several new solar-focussed investment funds
- advised a VC fund with regards to formation and structuring
- assisted LP’s on a secondaries transfer of fund interests
Giorgio is a keen rugby player, and has played historically for Mansfield RFC, Nottinghamshire and whilst at University in the UK and New Zealand. Giorgio also plays the guitar and operates a vintage watch business.