Jake Tilford is a Trainee Solicitor, having joined MJ Hudson in September 2020 after completing the firm’s vacation scheme in July 2019.
Jake spent the final year of his undergraduate degree working ‘in-company’ at Allianz Insurance. He worked in major loss claims, rehabilitation and fraud, as well as running his own projects.
- LLB Law for Financial Services, Nottingham Trent University
- LLM Professional Legal Practice (LPC), University of Law
Recent client work
- advised NextEnergy on marketing applications to market an AIF across multiple European jurisdictions
- advised Pearl Diver on the first closing of a fund
- assisted Newstead Capital with the formation of a new fund
Jake is an accomplished rugby player, having played rugby league in the premier division at university, and rugby union in the national leagues. Jake also gained representative honours, playing for the Midlands and on the England Students pathway. He is currently playing for Harpenden RFC.