Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
John Arthur spent 26 years working within one of the UK’s largest in-house pension funds as a Fund Manager and Investment Director before joining Allenbridge which became part of MJ Hudson.
He became the Managing Director of Institutional Advisory Services and now acts as a Senior Adviser. He has 38 years’ experience within the investment industry, working with mainly with Corporate and Local Authority Pension Funds. He is a frequent speaker at conferences and seminars.
John has expert knowledge from working within one of the UK’s largest defined benefit pension schemes as a member of the senior management team. A career encompassing Head of International Equities leading the relationship with the Scheme Trustees & Secretariat on all investment matters. He joined MJ Hudson in 2012 and spent the last four years working with a number of pension clients, both LGPS and corporate as an Investment Adviser after four years as Managing Director of MJ Hudson Investment Advisory. He spent a year on the board of a hedge fund start-up.
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance, London School of Economics
- MSc in Environment & Development, London School of Economics
Recent client work
- Independent Investment Adviser to the London Borough of Bromley Pension Fund
- Independent Investment Adviser to Gloucestershire County Council Pension Fund
- Independent investment Adviser to the Court of Funds, Northern Ireland
- Independent Trustee, City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra Pension Scheme
Scotch malt whisky and classic British sports cars (negatively correlated).