Jonathan has worked for over two decades in the investment funds and corporate/commercial practice areas. He has extensive legal expertise structuring specialist alternative, venture capital and real estate investment funds, and advising on their regulatory position and ongoing operations. He has a specialist practice in financial services law matters, and advises on a wide range of regulatory and related matters.
Before founding VerrasLaw (now MJ Hudson Jersey), Jonathan was previously at Walkers (formerly Crills Advocates) and Ogier, law firms based in Jersey.
- Law Degree, University of Buckingham
- Qualified as a Jersey solicitor in 2001 and qualified as a Jersey advocate in 2005
- Advocate (Jersey)
Recent client work
- structural and regulatory advice on the establishment of a number of Jersey private equity and hedge funds
- all matters relating to the sale of the whole business of an internet retailer
- the re-structuring of a UK-based pharmaceuticals business