Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
Kimme joined the MJ Hudson ESG & sustainability team in September 2020.
Kimme has supported several ESG reporting and integration engagements with private equity and fund-of-fund clients. She provides research and data analysis, creates and presents strategic ESG workshops, and advises clients on mitigating short-term risks and creating long-term value.
During her studies, Kimme worked at two large international consultancy firm where she was involved in several strategy, corporate venturing, and change management projects.
- MSc Economics and Business at Erasmus University Rotterdam
- MSc Business Administration at Amsterdam Business School
- BSc Economics and Business Economics at Utrecht School of Economics
Recent client work
- helping an educational services company create an ESG strategy, including ambition and target setting
- supporting a mid-sized private equity firm with monitoring and reporting on ESG related matters, for the majority of their investments
- supporting a private equity office to set up their ESG policy and reporting on fund-level
- assisting multiple companies in creating an ESG framework and narrative
Kimme likes to hike, play tennis and golf, and do puzzles.