Kristo supports (portfolio) clients in defining their strategic ESG direction and creating actionable road maps to their vision into reality.
Since joining MJ Hudson at the start of 2022, Kristo has supported several ESG reporting and due diligence engagements, primarily with private equity clients.
Prior to joining MJ Hudson, Kristo spent a few years as Strategy & Customer Consultant at EY in Toronto, Canada. Kristo also worked at EY’s global strategy and innovation hub, facilitating workshops to deconstruct client challenges and develop innovative solutions. Before entering the consulting world, Kristo spent time working for several professional football clubs.
- MSc Business Economics, Strategy & Statistics, KU Leuven
- BSc Commerce, Strategy & International Business, University of Toronto
Recent client work
- advised a private equity firm with portfolio company ESG value creation
- conducted several ESG due diligence assignments for private equity investors identifying risk and value creation opportunities of target companies
- facilitated 30+ strategic workshops to deconstruct client challenges and develop accompanying strategy and roadmap
Kristo enjoys travelling, music (festivals), and being a mediocre player in all kinds of sports (football, tennis, padel, running, cycling, snowboarding…). His biggest challenge is upholding the Belgian pride in a Dutch office.