Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
Larissa joined the ESG & sustainability team in November 2020 as an Analyst.
Larissa has since become a Consultant for the team and advises clients on how to integrate ESG into their investment process. She advises on all ESG topics and has particular expertise in the topic of diversity & inclusion.
Larissa acted as a Young Trustee sitting on the board of the Young People's Trust for the Environment, a charity committed to giving young people a real awareness of environmental issues. She also spent two months working in western Ghana, developing a Geography curriculum for Trinity Yard School.
- First class honours in Geography at Brasenose College, University of Oxford
- Winner of 2017 Linda McDowell prize for best cultural geography dissertation
Recent client work
- carried out strategy workshops with a German private equity firm’s portfolio companies to support them in developing strategic roadmaps to improve on sustainability-related topics.
- developed an ESG policy for a Swedish private equity firm.
- developed an annual ESG report for a Swiss-based private equity client, capturing the ESG performance of their sixteen portfolio companies aggregated to one report.
Larissa enjoys going on hikes, testing out recipes from her travels and is still trying to master salsa many years on.