Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
Larry Gokhman is a Director in North America for MJ Hudson's Asset servicing advisory and benchmarking team.
His responsibilities include researching and developing leads for prospective clients; managing client assignments which could range from one off consulting assignments (fee benchmarking, RFPs) to the ongoing analytical benchmarking products. Also managing the annual RFI process from delivery to participating bank to completion of the output reports.
Larry spent the previous 10 years at Northern Trust, where he was responsible for managing client servicing for client appointed investment managers in Northern Trust’s custody division. Prior to the role in custody, he held several roles within Northern Trust’s middle office outsourcing division. Prior to Northern Trust he worked at fund of hedge funds, Aurora LP.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, DePaul University
- MBA with a concentration in Portfolio Management and Operations, DePaul University
Custodian and treasury services
Custodian search and selection
Recent client work
• helped a US pension fund assess the competitiveness of their custodian fee agreements
• helped a global endowment search for a new set of global custodians and establish a governance structure
• helped a Canadian pension plan search for a new global custodian and establish a governance structure
Larry enjoys running, playing poker, watching the Chicago Cubs and spending time with his wife and two sons.