Marc joined the MJ Hudson ESG & sustainability team in May 2021 and advises clients on responsible and impact investing.
Marc focuses on the European regulatory developments regarding sustainability such as SFDR and EU Taxonomy.
Marc worked on a research project for the start-up “Whiffle ”during studies regarding the influence of wind turbines on pollutant dispersion. He also completed an internship in corporate finance at Van Lanschot Kempen.
- Applied Physics Master with a specialisation in energy and fluid mechanics, Delft University of Technology
- Applied Physics Bachelor, Delft University of Technology with a minor Finance
Recent client work
- creating the EU Taxonomy tool in collaboration with the start-up 414
- conducting an EU Taxonomy assessment for a private equity firm
- writing periodic SFDR disclosures for an Article 8 Fund
- reporting on the ESG performance of a private equity firm’s portfolio and helping to define projects to improve the performance
- advising on several ESG due diligence projects for private equity firms
Outside work, Marc likes to play padel, tennis or field hockey.