Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
Mark is head of Business development for the AIFM & ManCo team in Dublin. His role is to assist asset managers who are establishing regulated funds in Ireland.
He manages a number of client relationships and acts as a designated person to management companies (both UCITS and AIFMs) and self managed investment companies.
Previous to MJ Hudson, Mark held senior client facing business development and relationship management roles with Royal Bank of Canada investor & treasury services (Ireland, Canada and UK). He worked for 9 years in financial software - global investment systems (Linedata) and MoneyMate (compliance solutions strategies), and also spent 7 years in life assurance and investments and 3 years in banking.
- Diploma in Compliance, IOB, University College Dublin
- Certificate in Risk & Financial Analysis, Dublin Business School
- Associateship / Fellowship, LIA
UCITS and AIFM designated individuals
Recent client work
- providing regulatory solutions to Irish self-managed investment companies / UCITS management companies and AIFMs
- assisted multiple clients develop and implement their customised liquidity risk management frameworks
- provision of advice to fund boards regarding regulatory change e.g. substance requirements for Irish fund management companies, SFDR/ESG, cross border distribution