Alongside his responsibilities as Chief Marketing Officer for MJ Hudson, Matthew leads the Investor relations & marketing service line. He advises clients on all aspects of positioning and communications, particularly in regards to attracting and retaining investors.
Matthew is an active networker in the alternative assets industries and a frequent speaker at conferences and workshops. He has been a judge of the Private Equity Africa Awards since their inception.
- Modern and Medieval languages, St Catherine’s College, University of Oxford
- Private Equity Programme, Saïd Business School, University of Oxford
- Fundraising and Investor Relations Masterclass, InvestEurope
Recent client work
- developing the name, visual identity and positioning for a new private equity fund manager, spinning out of two established firm
- helping a private family office present a clear investment strategy in order to attract third party capital
- developing a new set of fundraising materials and supporting multilingual corporate website for Jadeberg Partners
- helping the private equity service lines of a major bank to better understand market perception and planning a strategy to improve market share
- developing a consistent online and social media presence for a fund services group, specialising in smaller, fast-growing managers
“Activists are increasing pressure on asset managers to stop supporting regimes that abuse their own citizens.”