Mike heads the compliance function for the Luxembourg AIFM and provides advice to MJ Hudson’s clients in a range of topics including governance, AIFMD and MiFID via regulatory solutions practice.
Mike has built a career within asset managers (JPMorgan Asset Management and BlackRock) and as a consultant (Deloitte). Today Mike supports the services provided by MJ Hudson’s Luxembourg AIFM management company and offers regulatory consulting to a wider array of clients.
- MBA International Management and Finance, University of London, Royal Holloway
Recent client work
- helping clients during the Brexit period to continue to address EU investors in a compliant mannerHelping a private family office present a clear investment strategy in order to attract third party capital
- helping clients with the 10 March 2021 deadline to implement the EU’s SFDR regulation on ESGHelping the private equity service lines of a major bank to better understand market perception and planning a strategy to improve market share
- helping clients with the implementation of the Cross Border Distribution of Funds regulation
- Most read article in the UK, Autumn 2021, Mondaq Finance and Banking Thought Leadership Awards
Mike enjoys walking, cycling and being with family. He also likes listening to podcasts.