Puk has joined MJ Hudson ESG & Sustainability in 2022 as a Senior Associate and is responsible for managing client projects of different sizes on core ESG offerings of MJ Hudson.
Puk started her career as a professional in the financial services industry at a large insurer, after concluding her studies and research occupation in the field of Public Administration and Political Sciences. Working in insurance and banking in the Netherlands and abroad, Puk has gained experience as a PM and strategic consultant on multiple initiatives and offerings targeting public value creation, including a role as ESG officer of a financial institution. Next to financial services, she also gained experiences in healthcare (procurement) and real estate (mortgage portfolios).
- ‘Data analytics for translator’ certification, BAYZ - 2022
- ‘Foundations of Healthcare’, Open Universiteit, MBA Course - 2021
- Multiple certifications and courses on project management such as Agile (PSMI), Prince2, Lean (yellow belt) - 2017 - present
- Minor Political Science, Aarhus University – 2017
- Msc Public Management, Utrecht University – 2016
Puk is a certified wine enthusiast (SDEN2/WSET2) and has a degree in Art & architectural history (BA Utrecht University 2015).