Richard joined the ESG team in September 2021 after completing his training contract with the Law team.
Richard interprets UK and EU laws relevant to ESG topics and helps the advisory team answer questions from clients about those laws.
Before joining MJ Hudson, he worked in state courts in New Hampshire and Massachusetts in America, assisting judges with legal research and writing.
- Attorney at law, Massachusetts, USA
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Mediator, Massachusetts, USA
Recent client work
- Prepared SFDR disclosures for Swedish investment manager launching an environmental fund
- Built and maintained the codebase for our EU Taxonomy alignment assessment module
Richard enjoys reading non-fiction, rowing, programming, genealogy, and word games.