Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
Responsible with Mark Pattimore for the development of corporate and fund business in Jersey and for systems and resources integration across MJ Hudson in the Channel Islands, with continuing direct client contact and business development roles.
Roger was Director at Anglo Saxon Trust from 2005 to 2020, AIB Worthytrust from 1999 to 2004, Worthytrust from 1982 to 1999, and was a Partner at Jackson Fox, Chartered Accountants from 1982 to 1999. Additionally, Roger was also Director at AIB Fund Managers Jersey Limited from 2000 to 2001 and Fairway Fund Managers Limited from 2009 to 2012. Roger has also served as a NED for several AIM listed companies.
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, England and Wales
- Member of STEP
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors
Director and substance solutions
Establishment and administration of trusts, foundations and companies
Recent client work
- triple stack SPVs for UK corporate
- payment processing and authorisation for international funds
- family asset holding tax restructuring
Roger is fortunate to take care of three Traction Avant Citroens – 1934, 1938 and 1947 models.