Rosie is a Senior Associate within the venture capital law team. She advises founders, investors and corporates on venture capital transactions, private mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations and fund launches, as well as general corporate advisory work.
Before joining MJ Hudson, Rosie worked in the corporate M&A team at international law firm Allen & Overy. She has experience advising on a wide range of corporate transactions including venture capital transactions, private mergers and acquisitions, public takeovers, corporate reorganisations and equity raises, as well as general corporate advisory work. She has spent time on client secondment at Virgin Management and has worked overseas in both Dubai and Singapore.
Recent client work
- acting for Zenith AI (N.I.) Limited on its acquisition by Opentrons Inc.The establishment of a closed-ended venture capital fund (2021)
- advising Interlay Ltd, a leading developer of decentralized blockchain interoperability, on its seed funding round and ongoing business matters
- advising several European institutional investors on co-investments (2021)
- advising the medical technology company Proximie Limited on its series B funding round and ongoing business matters
- acting for Backed LP, a human-centric venture capital fund investing in seed companies, on its role as lead investor on the seed round for Ruka Hair Ltd, an innovative hair product and hair extensions company
- acting for Illuminate Financial, a prominent UK-based, fintech focused, VC fund, to facilitate seed and follow-on investments within the UK
- advising a number of founders, investors and corporates in relation to a wide variety of VC transactions
In her spare time, Rosie volunteers as a vaccinator with St. John Ambulance. She also enjoys travel, cooking and staying active by cycling, running and taking part in races.