Ryan is a Corporate Specialist with a practice focusing on M&A, buyouts, debt & equity financing, corporate governance and start-ups.
Ryan is a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales, having trained at MJ Hudson. Before joining MJ Hudson he spent a year working as a Paralegal in Osborne Clarke’s corporate and commercial department.
Recent client work
- advising M3 Global on its acquisition of specialist healthcare communications agency One Health Communications
- advising Making Science on its acquisition of leading digital advertising agency Nara Media
- advising the Love & Food Restaurant group on its acquisition of Vapiano restaurants
- advising a family office on the sale of its interests in Wagamama to The Restaurant Group plc
- advising the founders of Bradbury Phillips International on its sale to knk Business Software AG
- advising Alpina Partners on its leveraged acquisition of Virtalis Limited, a UK virtual reality business with US and South East Asia operations
- advising M3 Global on its acquisition of a Swedish medical research business
- advising on the private equity-backed buyout of a regulated UK building certification business
Ryan is a keen home cook and enjoys hiking both at home and abroad whilst on holiday.