Simon joined MJ Hudson in 2013 and is responsible for business development and client service. His clients include fund managers, custodian banks and pension funds. Simon also provides strategic advice to other entities such as technology companies.
Simon has over 30 years’ experience in securities services and banking. He spent over 20 years at State Street, latterly as a member of the senior leadership team of the middle office outsourcing business for asset manager operations. Simon also has extensive experience of complex, multi-jurisdictional outsourcing transactions. Prior to State Street, he worked at Chase Manhattan Bank in the Global Custody division and at Nat West.
- Associate of the Chartered Institute of Bankers
- Degree in Economics with Statistics, University of Bristol
Recent client work
- assisted a fund manager client renegotiate all aspect of their fees, foreign exchange and interest arrangements with their custodian bank generating significant annual savings
- ran an RFP for custody and investment operations services for a UK asset manager
- provided strategic advice to a US technology company looking to enter the UK market
Simon enjoys spending time with his family, he likes classic and sports cars, enjoys sports such golf, skiing and supports Liverpool FC.