Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
Steyn Verschoof joined the team in 2019 as a generalist strategy consultant.
He supports listed and privately owned companies with strategic sustainability projects as well as driving ESG/Impact integration within private equity and venture capital, through close collaboration with portfolio company management teams. As such, Steyn has gained exposure to a broad range of industries.
Before joining the firm, Steyn helped develop client verification software for (amongst others) banks and M&A professionals during an engagement with a regulatory tech start-up. Previously, he conducted a research internship with a Swedish engineering house and assisted a peer-to-peer energy trading start-up with business development.
- MSc (cum laude) in Sustainable Energy Technology, Delft University of Technology
- Honours programme, Delft University of Technology
- BSc Mechanical Engineering, Delft University of Technology
- Physics of the Climate system, Complex Systems, Utrecht University Summer School
- Philosophy exchange program, ENSTA Paristech
ESG due diligence, engagement and monitoring
Steyn likes to engage in outdoor activities (e.g. sailing, hiking, mountaineering, cycling), plays the piano and is treasurer of Stichting Toscata, promoting classical music to a global audience.