Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
Sydney joined the ESG team in January 2021 as an Analyst.
Sydney has since become a Consultant for the team and advises clients on how to integrate ESG into their investment process. She advises on a wide variety on ESG topics and has particular expertise in the topic of biodiversity. Additional activities include campus recruitment.
Sydney taught English and study support classes at a high school. She also spent years as a hostess at Schiphol Amsterdam Airport, where she later specialised in optimizing biometric technologies at the airport.
- MSc Strategic Management, Erasmus University Rotterdam
- BSc International Business Administration, VU University Amsterdam & University of Valencia
- Sustainability Essentials for Business, University of Cambridge
Recent client work
- conducted ESG due diligences for a London-based private equity firm to determine ESG risks and value creation opportunities for the target company
- performed fund manager benchmarking assessment for a Dutch private equity firm, supported with strategic advice on how to seize ESG value creation opportunities
- developed an ESG policy for a Dutch private equity firm
- developed an annual ESG report for a Norwegian-based private equity client, capturing the ESG performance of their nineteen portfolio companies aggregated to one report
Before Sydney started at MJ Hudson, she published a vegan cookbook to inspire others to adopt a plant-based, vegan diet. She has been vegan for over two years, and shared her journey along with 30 easy recipes in her book “Worth a shot”. Besides writing, Sydney enjoys hiking and travelling, especially in New Zealand, where she grew up in.