Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
Tom is a Principal in the ESG & Sustainability business unit.
He leads the Carbon & Climate practice, a team of experts supporting clients in carbon footprint calculations, decarbonization strategies and climate risk assessments. The team also develops all carbon-related solutions on the ESG Advantage software platform.
• Master’s in Applied Physics, Delft University of Technology
• Bachelor’s in Applied Physics, Delft University of Technology
Recent client work
- Carbon footprint assessment and value chain analysis for DACH-focussed Private Equity
- Carbon benchmark study of investment portfolio for a Private Equity client
- Bespoke decarbonization strategies for portfolio companies of Dutch-based Family Office
- Sustainable Aviation Fuel strategy for global logistical partner
- Sustainability strategy for market leading solar panel equipment manufacturer
- Hydrogen life cycle assessment for a private investor
- Energy transition and carbon capture roadmap for an energy company
Tom is an avid traveler, and has recently finished a world trip from Amsterdam to New Zealand, on a bicycle! (1.5 years, 25000 km in the saddle crossing 30 countries).