Tom is an ESG & sustainability Associate at MJ Hudson. He is currently responsible for advising a range of clients on integrating ESG practices into operations and drafting responsible investment strategies.
• Master’s in Applied Physics, Delft University of Technology
• Bachelor’s in Applied Physics, Delft University of Technology
• Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE), Cambridge University
Recent client work
- developing an ESG strategy for an oil & gas exploration & production company through several board level workshops and peer benchmarking
- assessing ESG risks and opportunities for a Dutch investment fund
- creating an ESG policy for a UK-based venture capital fund
- conducting several ESG due diligence projects for private equity funds to identify ESG-related red flags pre-deal
- implementing SFDR disclosures and EU taxonomy assessment for a Dutch private equity fund
Tom is an avid traveler, and has recently finished a world trip from Amsterdam to New Zealand, on a bicycle! (1.5 years, 25000 km in the saddle crossing 30 countries).