Please complete the form, below, and we will get back to you soon.
As head of the AR Team, Vasco is responsible for the close supervision of all aspects of on-boarding, monitoring and advising of the Appointed Representatives.
Vasco and his team act as MJ Hudson’s key second line of defence and ARs’ trusted partners; their objective is helping ARs doing business in a compliant manner, ensuring risks are appropriately mitigated.
- CISI Diploma, Investment Compliance
- MSc in Banking and Finance, University of Lugano
- Bachelor in Economics and Finance, Bocconi University
Appointed representative services
FCA direct authorisation solutions
Recent client work
- helped firms interpreting regulatory requirements and developing tailored compliance procedures
- advised a start-up firm promoting sustainable investments through a fund vehicle to navigate the marketing rules across several EU jurisdiction
- helped adviser firms to establish proportionate process to assess suitability of the advice provided
- challenged and guided an adviser firm on the analysis and formulation of suitability reports in respect to advice provided on complex financial instrument
Travelling is Vasco’s favourite hobby. For him, nothing can replace that feeling of discovering and exploring new places, cultures and environments. He is also a music lover, and enjoys alternative indie / rock music. He loves going to gigs and discovering venues around town.
MJ Hudson bolsters team
“MJ Hudson has made two senior hires. Former UBS director, Richard Harland and former PwC manager Vasco Vicini, have both joined the firm.”