Wiep joined the MJ Hudson ESG & sustainability team in April 2022 and advises clients on responsible and impact investing.
She advises on all ESG topics and has particular expertise in the social indicators of the ESG domain.
Wiep previously worked at the ESG team at PwC Amsterdam where she was involved in advisory projects on international development, impact investing, and social enterprises. During her studies she was a research assistant for the Swedish International Centre of Education for Sustainable Development.
- (Cum laude) MSc Business Economics and Sustainable Management, Uppsala University
- BSc International Business Administration, Rotterdam School of Management with a minor in ‘International Relations & Human Rights’
Recent client work
- assisted private equity firms in fast-paced ESG due diligence projects of potential targets, analysing the data room from a risk perspective to identify red flags and risk mitigation (or value creation) opportunities
- provided training on the ESG landscape, ESG policies and relevant ESG risks and opportunities to different asset managers and their investees
- helped a large private equity firm create an ESG strategy, including ambition and target setting
- supported multiple companies in their impact reporting on the company as well as portfolio level
Wiep enjoys a good surf, yoga, having long dinners with friends and has an appetite for French arthouse films.