Throughout the last decades, ESG has changed dramatically. Now more than ever we face increased demand for data, transparency and reporting from stakeholders. So, let’s take some time to pause for a moment and take stock of what is actually happening in the present day, and how we see next-gen ESG (really) developing from a data driven approach.
The podcast provides access to a variety of ESG experts with ranging views and experiences and covers the following topics:
• What does good ESG look like today and what will it look like in the next few years?
• How do GPs overcome the challenges posed by a rapidly changing ESG environment to ensure they become best in class?
• ESG data can support broader ESG objectives and provide competitive advantages, but what does taking a data driven approach to ESG actually mean in practice?
• The ESG evolution – new (and changing) reporting standards, compliance processes, and pitfalls to avoid.
• What are the new set of investors’ ESG demands and how do you live up to them?
This podcast will be of interest to those who want to stay on top of growing ESG trends, regulations and solutions. Whether you are an investor, fund manager, compliance officer, CEO or communications director.
Panellists: Cliodhna Murphy Executive Director, Product Development MUFG Investor Services Eline Sleurink Head of UK & Ireland PRI Matthijs Baan Director, ESG and Sustainability MJ Hudson.
MJ Hudson services - ESG & sustainability
Cliodhna Murphy's Linkedin - Click here
Eline Sleurink's LinkedIn - Click here
Matthijs Baan's MJ Hudson bio - Click here
MJ Hudson quick read - The Alpha in ESG
MJ Hudson quick read - ESG factors gaining ground in pension fund investing
MJ Hudson quick read - ESG in perspective
- ESG Implementation
- ESG investment